Rental Home Amenities:
Outlined below are some rental tips and information on what is provided and what to bring. We hope it will answer some of your questions and help make your cabin experience an enjoyable one!
Three bedrooms sleeps 6 comfortably. Large living room and dining area with wood burning fireplace. Full Kitchen with charming breakfast nook overlooking the lake. Large windows span the full width of the Cottage with lake view. Private Wharf and beach area. Large partially covered garden patio. 2 bathrooms one bathroom in main living area with another bathroom close to the private dock and hot tub.
The home is equipped with:
- Kitchen utensils; pots, pans, dishes, glasses, cups and cutlery.
- Basic condiments; salt, pepper, sugar, and One Large Drinking Water container filled.
- Cooking Equipment; Electric stove and oven, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, toaster and toaster oven.
- Out door gas barbecue.
- Patio Furniture; Outdoor dinning table and chairs and lounge furniture.
- Linens; sheets, pillowcases, blankets, towels, dish clothes.
- Entertainment; Cable TV/DVD/VCR, portable CD player Internet Access and radio.
Close to many local attractions:
Within a half hour drive there are wine and cidar tours, hiking, three 18 hole golf courses near by, horseback riding, Lake and Ocean fishing, casual and fine dining at area resorts and local restaurants.
We offer everything from restful and romantic vacations for two... to a fun filled holiday destination for families. We are also pet friendly!
List of items to bring: Although a boat is not provided, a local marina rents fishing boats; fishing licenses, ski-do’s and canoes.
You are responsible for your own Life Jackets. In order for a life jacket to work - it must fit properly for each person's size; therefore, you should bring your own. One approved life jacket or PFD is required for each person on board any pleasure craft or boating vessel. (As of September 2009 all drivers of a motor boat will be required to have an operator’s license.)
- Fishing equipment, license (you may also fish right off the wharf)
- life jackets or water safety equipment.
- Sun-block, sun hats, sunglasses, water shoes
- Games or books for rainy days
- Beach towels
- Insect spray
- Groceries, drinks etc.
- Cell phone or LD calling card (Local Calls are available)
- Videos/DVD’S: (there is cable TV/ DVD PLAYER & VCR
- Optional: Extra linen if you wish a change during your stay.